Immortalis Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The largest and most established guild on the WoW Private Server Vengeful Cosa Nostra (VCN).

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possible Guild Tabard?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eal2z
Guild Veteran
Guild Veteran
Eal2z

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Possible Guild Tabard? Empty
PostSubject: Possible Guild Tabard?   Possible Guild Tabard? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:16 am

My suggestion.

Possible Guild Tabard? Guild_10
Back to top Go down
Battz0rz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
Battz0rz

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Possible Guild Tabard?   Possible Guild Tabard? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:36 pm

Eh. It's not bad, but it could be better. Although it wouldn't be a bad idea putting some time into making a really nice one; if a lot of people like and wear it, it could make us a little more unified, menacing, appealing, etc. as a guild.
Back to top Go down
Almost
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Almost

Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Possible Guild Tabard?   Possible Guild Tabard? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:42 am

I hoenstly like it i havent really had time to make one again since seocnd wipe ill see if i can re create that. of mo one likes it then >.>
Back to top Go down
Eal2z
Guild Veteran
Guild Veteran
Eal2z

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Possible Guild Tabard?   Possible Guild Tabard? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:57 am

Its fairly simple to re-create.
Background is black.
Border is the simplest looking one, gold colored. I believe its the gold after the black.
There are two eye emblems. One eye has double lashes on the top, while the other one is the one you see in the screenshot. Also the same gold color as the border.

The tabard most likely won't fit most people's interests.

I always felt that that tabard design gave a "I'M WATCHING YOU!" kind of feeling.
Back to top Go down
Almost
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Almost

Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Possible Guild Tabard?   Possible Guild Tabard? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:02 am

Eal2z wrote:
Background is black.
Border is the simplest looking one, gold colored. I believe its the gold after the black.
There are two eye emblems. One eye has double lashes on the top, while the other one is the one you see in the screenshot. Also the same gold color as the border.

I always felt that that tabard design gave a "I'M WATCHING YOU!" kind of feeling.

i like the colors and while it isnt like RAWR PVP RAWR no tabard has ever did that i have tried so everyoen goes pink excpet me..

so yea ill create this when im back on ow..wow error and break time.\

And yes Bat you're right but someone always complaisn when i take 20 minutes to fix up one tabard it always doesnt look right >.>
Back to top Go down
Battz0rz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
Battz0rz

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Possible Guild Tabard?   Possible Guild Tabard? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:26 am

Almost wrote:
Eal2z wrote:
Background is black.

i like the colors and while it isnt like RAWR PVP RAWR no tabard has ever did that i have tried so everyoen goes pink excpet me..

so yea ill create this when im back on ow..wow error and break time.\

And yes Bat you're right but someone always complaisn when i take 20 minutes to fix up one tabard it always doesnt look right >.>

Tru dat.

And I honestly hadn't thought about the "I'm watching you" thing, but I like the idea now that you say it.
Back to top Go down
Holypeanut
Old School
Old School

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Possible Guild Tabard?   Possible Guild Tabard? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:04 am

You go pink you never go back cherry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Guild Tabard?   Possible Guild Tabard? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Guild Tabard?
Page 1 of 1