Immortalis Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The largest and most established guild on the WoW Private Server Vengeful Cosa Nostra (VCN).

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NObama

Go down 
+2
Almost
Scruffy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Scruffy
Forum Admin

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-09-29

NObama Empty
PostSubject: NObama   NObama I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:24 pm

Everyone is saying they are voting Obama this coming election.

Most of these people are completely ignorant and it pisses me off.

Most people listen to their parents and friends, who only tell a one-sided story.

It's proven somewhere that most Obama supporters have no idea about Obama's plans and intentions as President of the United States.
That's scary to me.

Also, people claim that McCain and Bush are the same, yet they are not.

Ignorant people are also voting for Obama because of his plan to "demilitarize" Iraq. (Oh yes, that was a real fuckin' word, bitch.)
Do you realize what would happen if all our troops up and pulled out?
Do you realize what would be in the minds of every other country?
Of every terrorist?

Yes, Bush was stupid to invade Iraq, but now we have this problem and until we solve it (Walking away is never a solution), we're not going anywhere.

Also, people say Bush is the reason for our economic crisis. HOW STUPID CAN YOU PEOPLE BE?!!?

We have had economic failures almost every decade in the 20th century.
The 60's
70's
80's

All of these have had their downfalls.

The blame should be put on US. THE HOMEOWNERS.
Homeowners were buying and selling houses out their rear end to make quick profits.
These people were taking out loans for their houses.

When the Housing Market started to decline, these people stopped paying and the banks lost money.
The banks then lost enough money that they had to close down, dropping stocks and crashing our economy.

See how people can give you misleading facts in shitty commercials that end in that crappy line, "WE WANT CHANGE"?

You know what? If I wanted changed, I'd go to the fucking bank.

NOBAMA
Back to top Go down
https://immortalisguild.forumotion.net
Almost
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Almost

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-10-11

NObama Empty
PostSubject: Re: NObama   NObama I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:48 am

I could care less atm I just want a President who sin't going to fuck up. Yes I have supported Obama for good reasons that I have liked his most likely airless promises. McCain just seems like a old prick with his dick up his ass.

Wheres Hilary when you need her?
Back to top Go down
Scruffy
Forum Admin

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-09-29

NObama Empty
PostSubject: Re: NObama   NObama I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:10 am

Almost wrote:
I could care less atm I just want a President who sin't going to fuck up. Yes I have supported Obama for good reasons that I have liked his most likely airless promises. McCain just seems like a old prick with his dick up his ass.

So.. you like Obama for his lies, and hate McCain because he's old..?

Must I quote myself?
Back to top Go down
https://immortalisguild.forumotion.net
Almost
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Almost

NObama Empty
PostSubject: Re: NObama   NObama I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:58 am

Scruffy wrote:
Almost wrote:

So.. you like Obama for his lies, and hate McCain because he's old..?

Must I quote myself?

McCain lies as well I don't think he will help the country more so drive it further into the next depression.

Just think we need someone fresh.

If Obama wins hes going to be shot by some racist bastard.
McCain makes it he will die of a heart attack before hes even sworn in.
Back to top Go down
Battz0rz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
Battz0rz

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-12

NObama Empty
PostSubject: Re: NObama   NObama I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:37 am

I'm still to this day rather split on this decision. I disagree and agree with things said by both candidates.

First of all, I think that you're not giving Obama enough credit. Despite the fact that he doesn't have very much (or really any) experience, he is a smarter man than you give him credit for, and I think that he'll catch on/adapt pretty quickly.

That being said, Obama is a pretty talker. He's really good at selling his opinions and making people believe them. I'm personally leaning more towards McCain at the moment because I think that he has more basis and support for his statements; it's actually kinda sad that he can't really sell them to the people like Obama.

I am also annoyed when people say that McCain will be another Bush. Though Obama is a smart man, McCain is pretty intelligent himself. Bush is just a fucking retard. Just because he's white like Bush and a Republican like Bush doesn't mean he will be another Bush; this is just another fine example of Obama selling an idea to the public, very successfully.

Almost wrote:
If Obama wins hes going to be shot by some racist bastard.
McCain makes it he will die of a heart attack before hes even sworn in.

It's funny that you bring that up, Spence, because I was just talking about it with some buddies today. Both of those could actually be very like it...maybe not the Obama one not as much as the McCain one, but the Secret Service isn't perfect, either. And when it comes down to vice presidents, the mere idea of Paelin leading our country honestly scares me.

So, as I said, I'm leaning more towards McCain atm, but it could honestly go either way for me, depending on what happens in the coming days.

I'm really more of a devil's advocate right now, arguing both sides to see what other people think.

My 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
Balendin

Number of posts : 39

NObama Empty
PostSubject: Re: NObama   NObama I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 5:21 am

lol glad i don't have to pick between these 2 losers, i mean get real, people voted for Obama because he's popular and BLACK (yes, it paid a HUGE factor in it)

Mccain; he will prob die during his turn hes too old now. so you'd end up with the rottweiler in lipstick (GL there)

Obama; he will drive the country FURTHER into depression, also if he pulls troops out expect inc attacks from terrorists.
Back to top Go down
Wrathed
Is Cool
Is Cool

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-10-15

NObama Empty
PostSubject: Re: NObama   NObama I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:17 pm

what would happen if you pull your troops out of iraq? do you think the terrorists are waiting for the USA to pull them out so they can do another 9/11? what would the other countries think? have you considered what the other countries ARE THINKING RIGHT NOW? what would the terrorists do? the USA army wouldnt give the kids any reasons to join the "terrorist" forces anymore. both sides should have a democratic and co-operative government, willing to form a truce and put this all behind them, but personally ur stuck too far in your own shit for any changes to be made. i know how my people feel about Americans after being in war with them for only like 5 months (we didnt have any USA troops on our land, we've been bombarded, economically shut down and terrorized in southern parts of the country - Kosovo), i can only imagine how the Iraqi people feel like right now. i wouldnt be amazed if they wanted to wipe out every single American, same things with the American people. most Americans couldnt even point out where Serbia is on the map, let alone know that its government caused economical and market crashes, inflation, illegally declaring independency of a country that was ours until the war with USA started. not to mention the fucking radical party which wants Serbia to turn to Russia instead of EU, despising everything westerner, got 48% of the votes on the presidential elections. could it be possible that you still havent figured out that war isnt the solution to everything, peace and understanding is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vcnelite.com
Almost
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Almost

NObama Empty
PostSubject: Re: NObama   NObama I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:23 am

So I sit and though about this. Read Wrathed's post as well. I agree but inc wall of text.
I want a change, I don't want this war. Its too fucking stupid we shouldn't have went to Iraq to begin with. America is a Country not the World Police. We might be in some terms the most powerful Country but Bush had no fucking right to send us to war with Iraq.
I supported Bush in 2001 after 9/11 and him sending us to Afghanistan, I heavily agreed with it. We was attacked lets fight back!
Then he just took it too far. He was pissed at Sadam because of his own fucking father having issues with the man. Family business and eh drug the whole fucking country into it. God he should have choked on the pretzel and died now that I think about it. And Cheney just shoots people while Hunting. Nice to know we have a fucking Vice President whose as dumb as our President. The whole fucking Bush Comity is corrupted full of lies and bull shit.
If you don't want change in this Country you haven't lived on it as long as I have. What changes are needed?
Eight fucking years of my life Bush has been President things were running way fucking smoother with Bill Clinton in office so theres 16 years of my life i can say I know shit about as far as this country goes. Yea so wat the man got a Blow Job and lied about it /care
Bush killed a man because he had 'Weapons of Mass Destruction' when proved otherwise. So a world leader was killed on Bush's behalf because of oil and family business. Sure Sadam was an evil man but North America don't have the balls to fuck with Nam again if they do kiss our ass goodbye for a good 2-3 decades.
Pull the troops out of Iraq, what the fuck happened to Osama Bin Laden?!?!
Everyone just forgot about him
Airless promises or not I really don't want some old fuck in Office who will die before his first term is up most likely before hes sworn in.
Honestly the President is just a puppet they all say fancy words and make promises they don't keep.
We need someone with leadership, with understanding someone willing to make a change and not drive the country further into the ground.
If this whole America is the World Police shit continues I am moving on my own private island before an invasion happens.
You say it won't but I say all it takes is for someone to disable all electronics/computers which is what we rely on and then were fucked.
So yes thinking about it..

I would rather see Obama in Office.if he gets shot then someone will make sur e Paelin goes down too. He will end up invading Japan or some shit.

Were a Country that says we seek peace when we seek peace by pointing a fucking gun in their face and telling them to suck our dick and shine our shoes while there at it. Making threats and saying its a simple promise.
If you're in school I am sure you're drilled with the boring War stories in History.
America is just as bad as Iraq.
How? We killed innocent people on a mass scale and took Japans rising sun away (the big Red Dot uses to have stripes)

America needs to finally be what it says it stands for:
Peace not war.

I realize I got a bit off topic and went on and on but...

If Obama can make changes for the better then yeah why not?
McCain tbh disgusts me.

Yes I still think Obama has airless promises.

Still neither have my full support but we need a President who can and will do what they say.

lBATMAN08LOL
Back to top Go down
Wrathed
Is Cool
Is Cool

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-10-15

NObama Empty
PostSubject: Re: NObama   NObama I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:43 pm

well said, bigger wall of text than mine though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vcnelite.com
Dezoroth
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
Dezoroth

Number of posts : 108

NObama Empty
PostSubject: Re: NObama   NObama I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:05 pm

everyone i know is voting for obama cuz hes black lawl
Back to top Go down