Immortalis Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The largest and most established guild on the WoW Private Server Vengeful Cosa Nostra (VCN).

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

McCain 08

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheREALRekam
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
TheREALRekam

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-18

McCain 08 Empty
PostSubject: McCain 08   McCain 08 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:35 am

In under a year, im shipping off to basic for the army, I feel safer with McCain who has an actual plan for Iraq and Afghanistan, then Obama who has no idea what a war is, and what it takes to win one. Thats enough for me to make my decision.
Back to top Go down
Wrathed
Is Cool
Is Cool

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-10-15

McCain 08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: McCain 08   McCain 08 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:00 pm

so you feel more safer with the fact that u might actually get killed in Iraq or Afghanistan than with the fact that American economy can flourish once again in other ways than claiming other peoples territory and taking over their resources (mainly oil)?
Back to top Go down
http://www.vcnelite.com
Scruffy
Forum Admin

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-09-29

McCain 08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: McCain 08   McCain 08 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:01 pm

Wrathed wrote:
so you feel more safer with the fact that u might actually get killed in Iraq or Afghanistan than with the fact that American economy can flourish once again in other ways than claiming other peoples territory and taking over their resources (mainly oil)?

Obama will kill more people than McCain if he pulls out of Iraq.
Back to top Go down
https://immortalisguild.forumotion.net
Wrathed
Is Cool
Is Cool

McCain 08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: McCain 08   McCain 08 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:20 pm

your country isnt the world police. violence cant be used to prevent violence. seems pretty logical to me.
Back to top Go down
Almost
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Almost

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-10-11

McCain 08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: McCain 08   McCain 08 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:58 am

Wrathed wrote:
your country isnt the world police. violence cant be used to prevent violence. seems pretty logical to me.

i concur.
Back to top Go down
Estor

Estor

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-12

McCain 08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: McCain 08   McCain 08 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:36 am

Almost wrote:
Wrathed wrote:

i concur.

As do I.
Back to top Go down
TheREALRekam
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
TheREALRekam

McCain 08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: McCain 08   McCain 08 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:53 pm

We are the world police, Because everyone else is too afraid to do anything. People let other people like Saddam commit Genocide on the Kurds, and people just stand there and watch. If the U.S. didn't do anything like our fellow European countries, some who commit to Iraq with fewer then 10,000 troops, and should be ashamed to be our allies, the Middle East would be in a full out war. Iraq with Kuwait, Israel with Iran/Pakistan. If we did a full pull out, which Obama first preached, Iran would move right in. Japan, which is never given any credit, has been the only good and loyal ally the U.S. has had, they cycle through 100,000 troops through the U.N. every year to support us in Iraq, and have given us $1 billion in military assistance. While the rest of our so called allies, sit and watch, give the minimum, and expect great things from us when they get in trouble, or put the blame on us if any terrorist attacks hit them home. The economy is no excuse, governmental debt does not affect a free economy, maybe if this was ran as a dictatorship, or nationalism, maybe. If anything the war in Iraq and Afghanistan makes more jobs, if not thousands of more jobs.

I want to serve my country, and if that means putting my life at risk, then so be it. If I can have the courage to put my life on the line for a country, I'd hope that same country would have the same courage not to pull out of a turning war. Honestly, I'm tired of this pussy ass lets not do shit responses. "Lets let all these weaker countries gain power with dictators who preach nuclear war with one another, and let there actions go unanswered for, until its too late." Uhm, yeah, I'm not a fan of that kind of response.

Last edited by TheREALRekam on Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wrathed
Is Cool
Is Cool

McCain 08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: McCain 08   McCain 08 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 2:26 pm

typical brainwashing. wont even bother commenting on it.
Back to top Go down
TheREALRekam
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
TheREALRekam

McCain 08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: McCain 08   McCain 08 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:01 am

Brainwashing excuse. Nice. I'd love to see the piece of propraganda, news article, news clip, preaching about how American is greated then everyone else, or that we are the world police. I actually do my own research, and dont get spoon fed everything BBC or CNN tells me. If I did listen to the media sources, I'd be about as anti-american as the hate I see on the internet. Brainwashing? No, I think its a cop-out on not giving a thought out response.

I'm not personally attacking anyone here, or trying to ruffle feathers. Nor am I trying to get everyone to love the U.S. But if I put in the time to write my actual thoughts out and how I really feel, dont blow me off just to say im brainwashed. Because we all know being any kind of patriot for your country now-a-days is just completely insane. Just like being gay, emo, rebel, or any other fad, its the "in" thing to do, to hate the U.S. I refuse to jump on that bandwagon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

McCain 08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: McCain 08   McCain 08 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

McCain 08
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Immortalis Guild Forum :: Serious Discussions :: The 2008 Election-
Jump to: