Immortalis Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The largest and most established guild on the WoW Private Server Vengeful Cosa Nostra (VCN).

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nibiru and 2012

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Estor

Estor

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Nibiru and 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Nibiru and 2012   Nibiru and 2012 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:41 am

I had watched this video a while ago from a different forum and it really got me thinking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoWrtZX6J4c&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Wrathed
Is Cool
Is Cool

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Nibiru and 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nibiru and 2012   Nibiru and 2012 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:58 pm

personally, i never believed any doomsday bullshit. especially if its related to religion and government. i mean, the guy is stating in the video that the "Government" and the Vatican are aware of it but the general people arent. so how the fuck does he know about it? does he have a diploma in astronomy, ancient history and physics? because it sure looks like hes an expert in every one of those fields. the only way there is gonna be a "doomsday" is if the man himself destroys the planet he lives on, which is already happening.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vcnelite.com
Almost
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Almost

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Nibiru and 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nibiru and 2012   Nibiru and 2012 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:31 pm

Yes and they sad the World was ending in 2000 as well 'OH FUCK Y2K' everyone bought a shit load of food water.
Same thing bigger scale. Y2K never happened. I highly doubt this will if ti does then I will say OH SHI before I die.
Its not even that big of a deal really its like someone saying they saw Osama Bin Laden in Wal-Mart.
Back to top Go down
Dezoroth
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
Dezoroth

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Nibiru and 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nibiru and 2012   Nibiru and 2012 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:06 pm

Almost wrote:
Yes and they sad the World was ending in 2000 as well 'OH FUCK Y2K' everyone bought a shit load of food water.
Same thing bigger scale. Y2K never happened. I highly doubt this will if ti does then I will say OH SHI before I die.
Its not even that big of a deal really its like someone saying they saw Osama Bin Laden in Wal-Mart.
rumor has it osama is hiding in the little girls underwear section of walmart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nibiru and 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nibiru and 2012   Nibiru and 2012 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nibiru and 2012
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Immortalis Guild Forum :: Serious Discussions :: Conspiracy Theories-
Jump to: