Immortalis Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The largest and most established guild on the WoW Private Server Vengeful Cosa Nostra (VCN).

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Obama is elected next President.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheREALRekam
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
TheREALRekam

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Obama is elected next President. Empty
PostSubject: Obama is elected next President.   Obama is elected next President. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 1:43 am

Term will start in January. Its honestly scary to see how inexperianced he is and still wins. Sarah Palin has as much experiance to run as a Vice President, as Obama does for President. Bullshit goes a long way it seems.
Back to top Go down
Almost
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Almost

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Obama is elected next President.   Obama is elected next President. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 2:22 am

TheREALRekam wrote:
Term will start in January. Its honestly scary to see how inexperianced he is and still wins. Sarah Palin has as much experiance to run as a Vice President, as Obama does for President. Bullshit goes a long way it seems.

Two shit candidates Obama was just the better choice.
Back to top Go down
Wrathed
Is Cool
Is Cool

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Obama is elected next President.   Obama is elected next President. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:37 am

well then, i guess experience means nothing if your plan is to continue leading the same politic that has been killing USA for 7 years now. at least the people started using their brains.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vcnelite.com
Dezoroth
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
Dezoroth

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Obama is elected next President.   Obama is elected next President. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 1:43 pm

Almost wrote:
TheREALRekam wrote:

Two shit candidates Obama was just the better choice.
ya both bad, but both better than bush lawl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama is elected next President.   Obama is elected next President. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obama is elected next President.
Page 1 of 1